Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Events with vendors in Payson

Looking to start a business up there and want to establish some clientele. What are the biggest events up there where vendors can set up booths? I know the chamber of commerce is having an event next month which I'm looking into, but Id like to find out what else there is.

Thanks

The local rodeo and the annual Pine arts and craft festival would be a great start.

Rodeos, monster mudder, lots off special events, food truck day, fishing tournaments, festivals, and Charlie Daniels, I wish he would come back this year, or try the Payson chamber, need any help let me no

• Like 1

Great responses thanks guys. Home shows have been good in PHX and down here. Does Payson have one every year?

What kind of business are you talking about?

The chamber is putting on a business showcase in a bit here. You could rub shoulders with some people there, but I think its a waste of time, more or less.

Nothing beets dropping $10k in an advertising campaign. Or having gone to high school up here.

• Like 1

Maybe call the Payson Roundup and see what an add would cost. Another advertising option is the movie theater. My mom and sister ran an add there for a while and got great response out of it.

• Like 1

It's going to be a pest control company. I know the home shows have been great for the company I worked for but I'm not sure how similar the chamber event will be.

It's going to be a pest control company. I know the home shows have been great for the company I worked for but I'm not sure how similar the chamber event will be.

Give some business cards to Home Inspectors.

Lots of rodents damage up here..

What's your bug season like? You guys get lots of scorpions and spiders in the houses up your way? How about bees? Lots of swarms up north? Not really sure what to expect.