bonecollector777

Results up!

Anybody elses portal say that they havent applied for the draw or have a license. They cashed my check last month

Yes mine did. I called AZGFD and it turns out there was a duplicate account. They merged the two but it didn't help get me a tag...

Jr got a 7W cow and the older boy and I are going to 7E for cow in Dec!

• Like 1

Evidently, the portal info doesn't match the G&F system. It says my hunting license is expired, which I bought online last year, and is indeed expired. I bought a license this year in January, at Walmart. Obviously it is in the G&F system, but not in the portal. I was drawn for Sept archery bull, 4B. :D

• Like 1

6a early archery bull and 18a archery antelope for me!!!

Dangit.. you got my tags! Congrats

• Like 1

got kachina peaks wilderness hunt early archery, did anybody had the peaks hunt before?

good luck everybody.

7west bull (week later cuz of an early muzzly hunt)

Pretty stoked!

That's what I got! Pretty excited that it's a week later. Only 25 tags in that muzzle loader hunt so hopefully they don't stir them up too bad.

Evidently, the portal info doesn't match the G&F system. It says my hunting license is expired, which I bought online last year, and is indeed expired. I bought a license this year in January, at Walmart. Obviously it is in the G&F system, but not in the portal. I was drawn for Sept archery bull, 4B. :D

"I bought a license this year in January, at Walmart" LOL You have a walmart license. You may hunt for walmart people, camera only. <_<