bonecollector777

Results up!

Evidently, the portal info doesn't match the G&F system. It says my hunting license is expired, which I bought online last year, and is indeed expired. I bought a license this year in January, at Walmart. Obviously it is in the G&F system, but not in the portal. I was drawn for Sept archery bull, 4B. :D

When you buy them at a license dealer it won't make it to their system for some time. They only collect the books every once in a great while, and I have been told that they only enter the licenses into their system like once or twice per year. Truth be told, they have no way of knowing if you purchased a license from a dealer prior to the draw or not. As long as you have a license number you can add that appears to be in the right format, your application will be processed.

• Like 1

Levi2122, on 08 Mar 2018 - 2:18 PM, said:

snapback.png

Unit 10 Early Rifle...caught it on the random

Congrats man, how many BP you had?

I only had 4 bonus points. Ended it up drawing it on the random...only had a .7% chance of drawing the tag. I only put in for 10 and 27 early rifle hunts because that was my only option with the time frame of hunts I have planned in Wyoming and Alaska. but now Alaska took a back seat and this has taken priority this year because the odds of drawing it again in my life are pretty slim.

• Like 2

I don't think anyone has really said anything, but Game and Fish really seemed to have it together for this draw. They seem to be figuring it out. Everything happened pretty quick. I for one am pleased with the progress they have made....and that my dad and I are hunting bulls this Fall.

• Like 4

the first 19a Antelope Archery hunt for me..... Super stoked..

Congrats! I have the same antelope tag! This draw took every one of my 19 bonus points though! ;)

To top it off, it's been 10 years since the pic (in the avatar) of me with a bull tag in 5BN, but I guess this was my year, Finally! Unit 8 Sept. archery.

• Like 3

Unit 8 cow muzzleloader hunt for me.Freezer will be full again.

Same here.

So when's the deer app deadline?

For anyone having issues with the portal, you can call 6029423000 the old fashioned way and get your results. I did it for my kids. The only difference is that the line wasn't busy.

• Like 2