Couzer

2018 Antelope results

To heck with the Elk, Antelope is almost once in a lifetime!

(Unless you draw archery) 😊

Who all got drawn???

NorthernEastern rifle for myself

• Like 4

Agreed! AZ antelope is a very hard draw. I drew a 35a rifle tag with 17 pts. Even though this is my first antelope tag I'm thinking on signing it over to my 12 year old daughter. Should be fun either way.

• Like 5

Early rifle or archery elk is that way. All other elk hunts can be drawn every 5-7 years. Some hunts can be drawn every year, just look at the left over lists, its the same hunts every year

• Like 1

Agreed! AZ antelope is a very hard draw. I drew a 35a rifle tag with 17 pts. Even though this is my first antelope tag I'm thinking on signing it over to my 12 year old daughter. Should be fun either way.

Very cool, if my kids were of age to hunt I would do the same thing! Ive seen some down there but never thought about putting in for there! How is the public land access?

I have never been drawn and only had one AZ elk tag but this year one of my daughters got drawn so this will be the first antelope hunt for the entire family. :D

• Like 5

Wow...22 points and still no tag.

• Like 1

I had 19 and no tag as well. 16 for elk :(

• Like 1

Very cool, if my kids were of age to hunt I would do the same thing! Ive seen some down there but never thought about putting in for there! How is the public land access?

I don't know much about the access just yet. I don't think there's very much area to hunt antelope in this unit. The tag is also for 35b but I don't know anything about 35b. I should have plenty of time to get out and scout out some bucks.

• Like 1

2A General. 3 points. Got 19 two years ago. Good luck to everyone with a tag, and best of luck next year to those waiting a long time.

• Like 3