rossislider

Left Over Elk Tag List B.S.!!!

Update on AZGFD site: The original leftover tag list was inaccurate. This list has been corrected and a small number of tags that were listed on the leftover tag list in error are being issued to hunters who should have received them in the draw.

I actually do. They said they screwed up, and at least appear to be doing something about it.

Ill sleep better now.

• Like 1

Here's my theory coming from a software engineer's perspective. Given that there was 1 leftover tag in several high demand hunts, the first place my mind goes is: Some programmer has to test that any non-issued tags get put in the "left-over bin". So, for testing purposes, he/she puts a little tweak in the code to stop issuing tags at the allotment minus 1, and verifies that the left-overs show 1 tag for that hunt. Then maybe they get side-tracked and forget to remove that little "test" and it makes it to production. You know like maybe they're in a big hurry and overlook it. Just sayin'.

Just a theory, but I've seen similar things many times over the years.

a cow tag is like coal in your stocking.

What does that make late archery hunt then

a cow tag is like coal in your stocking.

What does that make late archery hunt then

you ever get one of them paddles with the rubber ball attached to it? its like that.

• Like 2