Sign in to follow this  
muley224

Need a reliable house painter

Any members out there that are reliable house painters or know of any ? Will pay cash. Thanks. Jeff

I have a buddy who is a forum member on here...can't remember his handle though....his crews do interior and exterior. They are based out of the west valley. Send me a PM and I can give you his number if you're interested.

My whole neighborhood got a letter saying we need to paint in the next 6 months. If someone interetsed in some possible business ket me know.

My whole neighborhood got a letter saying we need to paint in the next 6 months. If someone interetsed in some possible business ket me know.

Sounds about like my HOA LOL then they came in and change the color of the common walls... So now all of our walls that tie into the common walls are a different color. They get to make up their own rules

I'm a house painter but I'm only as reliable as the VA Hospital is at fixing me.

So not so reliable! L.O.L. I work for understanding friends only. :)

Call Thomas at ‭+1 (480) 600-8100‬ he just finished the exterior of my house in San Tan Valley. 2250 sqft with 3 car garage at $2,000 he does great work and even painted my iron gate. replaced he wood slays, installed 3 new porch lights, pained the front security door. I wan not finished with some drywall work and they made an extra trip back to wrap it up once the texture dried.

Thanks. Will do

Call Thomas at ‭+1 (480) 600-8100‬ he just finished the exterior of my house in San Tan Valley. 2250 sqft with 3 car garage at $2,000 he does great work and even painted my iron gate. replaced he wood slays, installed 3 new porch lights, pained the front security door. I wan not finished with some drywall work and they made an extra trip back to wrap it up once the texture dried.

Thanks. Will do

We got the same one we’ve been wanting to paint so we had it done, but I think it’s a b.s. deal . How do they know if someone is out of work or whatever the circumstances in the neighborhood and to just impose it on them. Really

We got the same one we’ve been wanting to paint so we had it done, but I think it’s a b.s. deal . How do they know if someone is out of work or whatever the circumstances in the neighborhood and to just impose it on them. Really

There is an HOA in my hood,but its voluntary. I am not a volunteer,they cant do $hit, but call the city.

I received an HOA letter to paint a few years back along with the rest of the neighborhood. I pressure washed and caulked one weekend. The next I rented a sprayer from Home Depot and painted. I never painted a house before but its not that hard. Total I paid around 600 including paint, rental, caulk, tape and plastic.

• Like 1