briant_az

Opinions needed for EV archery shops

Just looking to get a new string and cables put on my bow this year. I've used Bear Mountain once to get my sting replaced because I knew one of the guys that worked there. My buddy no longer works there and I won't step foot in that shop. Every time I've gone in there since, they act like they don't need my business, so they won't get it.

I'd like to have a set of Winners Choice strings, so if any of you have ordered them through a local shop and had them put on, please let me know how the experience was.

I've heard good things about Ross Outdoors but don't really want to drive all the way across town. If its my best option though, I'll bite the bullet.

Ross or archery headquarters.

theres timber mesa on baseline between stapley and mesa dr

Do you have any experience with them?

I went in there when they first opened and wasnt super impressed with the guys working there. New store always has bugs to work out. One of the guys I work with likes them but has limited experience with them.

I went in there when they first opened and wasnt super impressed with the guys working there. New store always has bugs to work out. One of the guys I work with likes them but has limited experience with them.

I have heard a lot of good reviews on the Queen Creek store concerning Junior.

• Like 2

I had them put a string and cable on, seemed like good dudes to me.

Junior at the Queen Creek Timber Mesa is a stand up guy and does quality work. He is also a member on here. I'd go out there and see him.

• Like 1

Junior at the Queen Creek Timber Mesa is a stand up guy and does quality work. He is also a member on here. I'd go out there and see him.

I dropped my bow off there on Monday. Super friendly and helpful. They'll be getting my business from here on.
  • Like 1

I had them put a string and cable on, seemed like good dudes to me.

Did they build the string for you, or did you already have the string?

I talked to them earlier today and they said they can make strings. Just curious if they are any good or not.

Go see junior at timber mesa