briant_az

Opinions needed for EV archery shops

theres timber mesa on baseline between stapley and mesa dr

Do you have any experience with them?

I went in there when they first opened and wasnt super impressed with the guys working there. New store always has bugs to work out. One of the guys I work with likes them but has limited experience with them.

I had them put a string and cable on, seemed like good dudes to me.

Did they build the string for you, or did you already have the string?

I talked to them earlier today and they said they can make strings. Just curious if they are any good or not.

Yeah they built it, can't remember how long it took. Bro Idk what a good string is but it flings arrows in my backyard good. I will go back there next time

I went in there when they first opened and wasnt super impressed with the guys working there. New store always has bugs to work out. One of the guys I work with likes them but has limited experience with them.

I talked to them earlier today and they said they can make strings. Just curious if they are any good or not.

Yeah they built it, can't remember how long it took. Bro Idk what a good string is but it flings arrows in my backyard good. I will go back there next time

Too many questions? lol Thanks buddy, probably just going to take it there.

Too many questions? lol Thanks buddy, probably just going to take it there.

lol I just don't know much about guns or bows, but the dudes were very cool.

If youd like to come see me (Junior) at the QC location Id be happy to help you out. I love meeting fellow member so please come introduce yourself. Or feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I try to check msgs at least once a day. Now is the time to get any work done as it only gets bussier the closer to season. Btw a big and sincere thank you to all who have reccommended me and the QC location. Give me a chance and Ill do everything I can to take care of you an earn a new customer for life.

• Like 3

+2 for bear mountain those guys really know there stuff and take the time to explain it

+1 and +2 from you? You must really like those guys lol

• Like 3

If your shopping for strings check out GAS strings I just got a set on my bow and there awesome. put them on let them set on the draw board over night and haven't had it move at all. Great set of strings.