Sign in to follow this  
Passinthru

Electrical Work for Mechanical Work

Hello all,

I'm looking for someone who wants to trade out some work. I have a '76 f100 with a 390 big block. He runs but he runs rough, so looking for him to get a tune up. He's been sitting for a couple years now with bad gas in him. I have some very nice led shop lights that I'd be able to work into the deal. please feel free to share with your friends. Also willing to work a deal for cash opposed to trading work.

Thanks in advance, located in San Tan but willing to travel within reason.

There are 2 little bleeder valves on top on each side of the carb. Left and right in front of the butterfly. They get hummed up. Take a small piece of wire and clear them. Then start the truck and let it warm up. There are 2 mixture screws on the from of the carb. Turn them clockwise one at a time until it stumbles then go counter clockwise until it smoothes out. Do this to each screw. If not they are easy to rebuild

• Like 1

Thank you Gentlemen for the responses and the help. I was told my jets in the carb may need cleaned/changed out due to elevation change and bad fuel? Truck used to be in Springerville now its in San Tan would that effect it?

Haha thats what I told my dad, he said half assing it isnt gonna get ya far.ha

Fill it with high octane gas, dump a bottle of atf in fuel tank, and hammer down.

• Like 1