Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Sheridan Blue Streak 5mm

1967 .20 Cal air gun in very good condition. American made. Holds air, don't know when or if the seals have been replaced. Fully adjustable rear sight, ramped front and has dovetails. Rocker safety, crescent butt. Arguably one of the most accurate pellet guns made. These sell on GunBroker for $120 broken, missing parts and cracked stocks. Rare and collectable.

$100 obo

post-11051-0-05545000-1521494810_thumb.jpgpost-11051-0-32101800-1521494913_thumb.jpgpost-11051-0-39898000-1521494984_thumb.jpg

Wow, brings back memories for sure. My first gun. My parents bought my brother and I each one in the late 70s. Bought us the Blue Streak co2 model. My dad didnt trust us not to load them before we starting pumping them. Rabbits, birds, ducks, rats....didnt stand a chance. Still have them. Fun fun fun...Can you still buy the cylindrical pellets?

• Like 1

Wow, brings back memories for sure. My first gun. My parents bought my brother and I each one in the late 70s. Bought us the Blue Streak co2 model. My dad didnt trust us not to load them before we starting pumping them. Rabbits, birds, ducks, rats....didnt stand a chance. Still have them. Fun fun fun...Can you still buy the cylindrical pellets?

Walmart carries the Benjamin 5mm

Not sure how I ever missed out on these, It does not even look familiar. But I was pretty much a cb cap shooter from my mod 72 Ithaca lever gun. ;)