Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

2017 Original Deer Leftover Tag List???

Does anyone by chance have saved or still have a link to the original 2017 leftover deer tag list that come out last year on July 24th. I've been searching without luck. I know this may be a long shot, but I've tried about everything else.

Thanks

Does anyone by chance have saved or still have a link to the original 2017 leftover deer tag list that come out last year on July 24th. I've been searching without luck. I know this may be a long shot, but I've tried about everything else.

Thanks

As I recall Sean, there wasn't any leftover tags for where I like to hunt, unit 29. Never saw zero leftovers before. Were there leftovers in other units?

Thanks

As I recall Sean, there wasn't any leftover tags for where I like to hunt, unit 29. Never saw zero leftovers before. Were there leftovers in other units?

Yes, there were in a handful of units. But the number continues to drop each year.

Thanks

Yes, there were in a handful of units. But the number continues to drop each year.

And if or when that list is posted up it will be a giant step towards 0 leftovers. Guys putting those as 3rd and 4th choices will scoop up all those undersubscribed tags.

Thanks

And if or when that list is posted up it will be a giant step towards 0 leftovers. Guys putting those as 3rd and 4th choices will scoop up all those undersubscribed tags.

I played the leftover game for many years while waiting for a hard to draw tag. A few years ago I got left out in the cold and didn't draw a leftover--I mailed them off when I always had, but the leftovers went so quickly that I didn't draw one. I hated sitting home that fall, so now I just use a third to fifth choice draw on the hunts that I used to pull as leftovers. It's a lot less stressful that way. If I ever draw a strip tag then it will be because it was meant to be, not because I had max points.

Its a shame They got rid of leftovers

Who got rid of leftovers? The demand reduced the amount of tags being leftover.

• Like 1