Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

ISE Hunting expo

I last went a couple of years when the first moved to WestWorld and thought it was pretty good. I was going to take my wife and kids tomorrow but now I am having second thoughts. Anyone have any thoughts on the AZGFD Expo? How is that one?

I plan on doing both. Have never been to the one at WW but there is a Outfitter from Sonora I want to talk to. The Expo at Ben Avery has been good in the past and I am going to go and have plans on meeting up with a fellow CWT Member after to conduct some business.

Beats sitting at home. Probably go to BA first when it opens and is still relatively coolish.

Erwins?
  • Like 1

I last went a couple of years when the first moved to WestWorld and thought it was pretty good. I was going to take my wife and kids tomorrow but now I am having second thoughts. Anyone have any thoughts on the AZGFD Expo? How is that one?

I plan on doing both. Have never been to the one at WW but there is a Outfitter from Sonora I want to talk to. The Expo at Ben Avery has been good in the past and I am going to go and have plans on meeting up with a fellow CWT Member after to conduct some business.

Beats sitting at home. Probably go to BA first when it opens and is still relatively coolish.

Erwins?

Yes Sean do you know him?

Erwins?

Just talked with him a few times through social media. Was hoping to stop by and say hello if we make it out.

Erwins?

Just talked with him a few times through social media. Was hoping to stop by and say hello if we make it out.

Same here. Like what I see.

Wish to hunt ,Yes I will say its a Joke...lol.......BOB!

I quit after last year also! WHAT A JOKE. ;)

Back when it was at Civic Center it was a really cool deal but ever since then it's been going downhill. If you're a rich man going in looking for a guy gear set

• Like 1

Is it still at the fair grounds? That's the problem.

I think it's at Westworld this year. Last year was over at Westgate the stadium. In the old days that used to be at the Civic Center I was back when I was still a cool show. I must have missed the fairgrounds years

• Like 1

I haven't been for a few years, but thought it was nice when the kids were young and its free. Im in the north valley also,so that makes a difference.

The Game and Fish Expo is always awesome for the family. Lots of stuff for kids.

The ISE on the other hand last year besides the fishing for dead Sunfish the only thing for a kid to do at the ISE was get their face painted and I think it was 20 bucks LOL that lady made a killing that day cuz there was a line an hour long at all times because there was nothing for the kids to do

• Like 2

I took the kids to the ISE show today and we had a pretty good time. Kids all enjoyed it. Lots of things I wish I could afford.

Everybody that wishes it were what it used to be go let them know how you feel. They dont like me saying its just for rich dudes looking for guides. Seriously last year when we walked out of that place my wife looked at me and said we are never going back there again.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155669138033920&id=35892228919

• Like 1

I hunt alot of Western States an like to see more outfittters with more options. If You have time u don't need them. When I lived in N. Dakota for 4 and half years went to montana Went on 2 great scouting trips solo and learned what I needed. Found some great Block Management ares to hunt.There was couple COLRADO Guys there. and 1 Mite be a good hook up By Delores. Where I wanted to go any way but know nothing. Have 3 points for deer. Any body have Ideas let me know please.....Thanks BOB!