Sign in to follow this  
chuckster

NFA Gun Trust

Not to take away from any other trust source or individual, but I used NFA lawyers just last week. It was about as easy as could be. I had one question so called the number on the application page and immediately spoke with their paralegal. Whole process took about 10 minutes, tops. All trusts are processed by them at the end of the day the following business day. So expect to get everything via email around 2-4 PM the next business day after submitting. I used them after being referred/recommended by Healy's. It cost $99. I then went and submitted/paid for everything quick and easy using the Silencer Shop kiosk at Healy's. I likely won't get my Omega 300 for around a year. But from my end, the process was substantially easier than I had expected. The trust did include easy to follow instructions and addendums should I need to make future changes.

One tip if you do use a kiosk for the fingerprints, don't put hand sanitizer on just beforehand. It makes it so the machine can't pick up your prints. That was the most challenging part. 🤣

43 minutes ago, rossislider said:

I likely won't get my Omega 300 for around a year. 

What scares me here is you have 1 suppressor not 10, ashamed.   Lol

BTW Omegas are really good cans.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, n2horns said:

What scares me here is you have 1 suppressor not 10, ashamed.   Lol

BTW Omegas are really good cans.

Late to the game, what else is new.