Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

ISO Blackhorn 209 Powder

Found one at Sportmans Avondale (bought it )none at Cabelas or BPS or Flagstaff Sportsmans if you find a stash message me need a few ! around hunting season its non existing

• Like 1

sean sportsmans on greenfield had some not long ago ask them at the gun counter and they have it in the back

Stopped by there this morning but they were out. But I think I may have found some.

Thanks

I have 1 bottle that has not be opened, not sure how quickly you need it, but I have 1. Won't be able to meet up until later - Friday this week.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I was able to find some at Bear Mountain in Mesa. For any looking, they still have a case an a half. Unfortunately the want $44.99 per 10 ounce jug. Might as well be gold dust.

dang !! definitley a last result stop ! Buddy picked up 8 cans back in iowa for 15 each walmart had it on clearance no such luck at any walmart here

• Like 1

dang !! definitley a last result stop ! Buddy picked up 8 cans back in iowa for 15 each walmart had it on clearance no such luck at any walmart here

Yeah, unfortunately I checked with pretty much every local shop in the valley, big and little guys. This was pretty much the last option without ordering online and paying HAZMAT shipping fees.

• Like 1

I have been looking for 209 in the east valley and everyone has been out I did get 1 bottle at BPS 1 month ago it was the last one.