Mr September

Let's see ALL the cool stuff you've done with Javelina...

Let's see all the cool things you guys have done with anything Javelina related. Everything from mounts, to meat, recipes, hooves, and hides! Even maybe some art work? Drawings, paintings, photography etc.. Let's see all things Javelina/Sonoran Desert related!

post-16240-0-30080100-1522247750_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I've been keeping hides and have had gloves for friends and slippers for the women in my life made out of them. Here's my wife's mittens, they're warm!

post-736-0-44002800-1522345586_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

This one didn't know what to do after I shot one of his bed mates. It stood there long enough to put all my stuff down and get my camera out of my pack. The dead one is to it's left, behind the bush.

post-736-0-03166500-1522346497_thumb.jpg

Will with TwoWindy Taxidermy created this flat rug for a friend. The flat rug idea is really cool looking.

post-1205-0-92777300-1522372974_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I've been keeping hides and have had gloves for friends and slippers for the women in my life made out of them. Here's my wife's mittens, they're warm!

attachicon.gif0329181041.jpg

dang that is cool! Where did you get them made?

This one didn't know what to do after I shot one of his bed mates. It stood there long enough to put all my stuff down and get my camera out of my pack. The dead one is to it's left, behind the bush.

attachicon.gif15223464592431160754964.jpg

Love that photo. It's strange sometimes how they just won't leave a fallen buddy.