Douglas-gun-guy

Pups Free to a good home.

We have two 13 week old German Shepherd and husky mix puppies that are free to a good home.

One male one female, They're good pups just arent getting along with our smaller animals.

His name is Boris,and her name isnt Sasha they have their first two rounds of shots including the rattle snake shot. Right now were in nutrioso but will be in Douglas in a few weeks, were willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

I can be reached via pm here or

call or text at 520-732-9019

post-14604-0-09073800-1522444962_thumb.jpeg

post-14604-0-92796500-1522615010_thumb.jpeg

How is he with little kids? My pops is gone now and my mom has always wanted a husky. We are in Sierra Vista. I ask about the kids cuz we have 5 and mom watch's them a lot.

How is he with little kids? My pops is gone now and my mom has always wanted a husky. We are in Sierra Vista. I ask about the kids cuz we have 5 and mom watch's them a lot.

I really dont know how he is around kids, hes never been around them. He definitely doesnt do well with small animals. Hes extremely friendly but has been known to bite some.

Cute looking dog. Probably wouldnt chance it for her. Nice of you to offer him up for free.

I can ask around in SV since your gonna be down here. If you want I can have her post it on FB.