Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Draw Question

I feel like I know the draw fairly well and am stumped on this. Was bored looking through the draw report and looked at hunt 3004 (unit 9 early rifle) 35 total tags. That's 7 tags for the bonus pass. 10% for NR would be 3.5 which is rounded to 3. Only half of that can to NR in the bonus pass which is 1.5 which rounds to 1. So no matter how you look at it there is 1 tag for a NR available in the bonus pass and 6 for residents. How did the guy with 24 points whether resident or NR not draw a tag? Only one guy with 24 points applied and it was his first choice. Similar with the guys with 23. If by some unknown reason the guy with 24 points didnt draw how did the guys with 23 points not draw either? Am I missing something or do you agree there was a mess up? (The guys with 23 I could see if they were NR and on the same app they couldnt draw the one tag but the guy with 24 I think got screwed)

post-8945-0-82294200-1522625415_thumb.jpg

Heck even better question is there are 35 tags. Last I checked 20% of 35 was 7. But they say there's only 5 tags in the bonus pass on the sheet I just listed. But even with 5 tags in the bonus pass there is one available for a NR so it still doesn't make sense.

3 guys get a hotel room. It's $30. They each pay $10. Manager realizes there is a special and a room is $25. So he gives the bellhop $5 to give back to the 3 guys. On the way he realizes he can't split the $5 between the guys equally so he keeps $2 and gives each guy $1. So now how much did each guy pay? And add the $2 That the bellhop kept, how much is the total?

• Like 3

Reject card?

Only thing I could think of but wasn't sure if they made the list if you were rejected. Then the two guys with 23 would have to be NR applying on the same app. Find it hard to believe two NR with 23 applied together when they know they can't draw together but either way seems a little strange.

Non residents are up to 10% but not guaranteed. maybe that 24 point holder was a non resident? Also maybe he put in for another unit(like 10) with more issued tags? Wouldnt he pull that even as his second choice being a max point holder essentially? Idk

It is in a column under group points which I think takes away the chance that he put in with somebody with much lower points and thus moved himself out of the bonus pass. I cant come up with a way he shouldnt have drawn. Personally, Id chalk it up to an error in the report or CC denied

Non residents are up to 10% but not guaranteed. maybe that 24 point holder was a non resident? Also maybe he put in for another unit(like 10) with more issued tags? Wouldnt he pull that even as his second choice being a max point holder essentially? Idk

Definitely not guaranteed 10% but in this case res or nr he should have been guaranteed a tag. In the other example if his second choice he was also in the bonus pass he would get his first choice before the second.

True true, I see what youre saying now. Titanium700 brought up a good point. I could see someone trying to piggyback off the 24 points. Is there a way to tell if someone like that went in on a group application??