Sign in to follow this  
guyhaz

WTB 6.5 Creedmor

Just wondering if anyone has a 6.5 Creedmor they want to get rid of? My nephew is graduating High School in May and was thinking about getting him a 6.5 Creedmor for his graduation present.I spoke with his parents and they will go in on the rifle with me. He is a good kid and I have taken him and his sister out hunting many times. He mentioned a few weeks ago he wanted to buy a rifle and was wondering what caliber to buy, so I thought we could get him the rifle and he could save his money to buy the glass for it.That way he has some skin the game.

Thanks for reading and shoot me a PM if you have something.

Thanks!

• Like 1

The Ruger Predator is made in 6.5 Creedmor and is a heck of a gun for the price! Everyone I know who has one raves about the performance. I just looked it up online and found it new for $379. Shipping would be another $8 and $20 for an average FFL. Hard to beat that for right around $400 out the door for a new rifle.

• Like 6

Ok. I was going to recommend a Bergara Hunter. Theyre $600 at Sportsmans and some of the best shooters out there from the factory.

The Ruger Predator is made in 6.5 Creedmor and is a heck of a gun for the price! Everyone I know who has one raves about the performance. I just looked it up online and found it new for $379. Shipping would be another $8 and $20 for an average FFL. Hard to beat that for right around $400 out the door for a new rifle.

I'd agree with MogollonMan. That Ruger Predator is pretty much untouchable at that price point.

• Like 3

Tombstone tactical has some good deals especially for cash paying customers. My pops bought a ruger predator last year from there and I believe he was out the door under $400.

At any price it's almost impossible to beat the Ruger Predator! Great gun!

• Like 1

Look on gallery of guns and see they habe deals on rugers often

I agree hard to beat the Ruger Predator. Great accuracy and price. Not a whole lot of talk about them and not very many places have them but you can find them is the Remington 700 SPS. Still a good value and a great start with options for upgrades.

Got my boy a savage asix II predator heavy barrel from wallmart for just over 400 with tax and came with a bushnell scope

• Like 1

post-12229-0-21886400-1522727914_thumb.jpeg

Did a little stock customization shorten it up and put a witt machine clamp on muzzle break to keep recoil minimal for hos small stature. When i shoot it with 100 and 120 grn nosler ballistictips can watch impact in scope

• Like 3