Sign in to follow this  
guyhaz

WTB 6.5 Creedmor

Thanks everyone for all the info, suggestions and offers. I talked it over with his parents and we are going to get him a new Ruger Predator in 6.5.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

• Like 2

Here is a video on the Ruger Predator that a buddy of mine filmed a few weeks ago.

I just bought one for my nephew and he loves it.

Just attach a break on it and put a timmney trigger and you have a rifle that can compete with some of the custom rifles out there.

There is nothing out there that beats the price.

• Like 4

Here is a video on the Ruger Predator that a buddy of mine filmed a few weeks ago.

I just bought one for my nephew and he loves it.

Just attach a break on it and put a timmney trigger and you have a rifle that can compete with some of the custom rifles out there.

There is nothing out there that beats the price.

He could have gifted himself 10 of those for retirement instead. :) ive heard guys say same about the Savage Axis as the Ruger, just stupid accurate for the $.

• Like 2

LOL Sorry guys. I think I am about to buy one myself, Its a gun you can take out to the field and not care if gets scratched up.

Shoots crazy accurate.

• Like 2

This dang post is going to end up costing me a rifle! Might as well buy just 1 more right...

Do it! Northern Firearms is a great seller too...

• Like 1

This dang post is going to end up costing me a rifle! Might as well buy just 1 more right...

Do it! Northern Firearms is a great seller too...

And free shipping!

I set one up(ruger american predator) for my wife with a brake and she loves it, truth be told so do I.

Funny thing is after researching this gun for my nephew, I ordered one for myself, just couldn't resist. :o Just got the notice today they have been shipped.

I am going to get the Little Bastard break and drop a Timney trigger in it once I get my hands on it. Got a vortex scope sitting in the safe to top it off. I think this is going to make a sweet rifle for the wife (and me lol).

• Like 1

It will be shooter ! Break out a 1" deep socket and sand paper , . Great way to float barrel, plus using Dremel . Mine likes 4350 & 143 Eld x

It will be shooter ! Break out a 1" deep socket and sand paper , . Great way to float barrel, plus using Dremel . Mine likes 4350 & 143 Eld x

Got to be gentle with the Dremel I sure learned my lesson with that lol Barrel channel of sapling would fit in