Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Buying antlers mesa/Phoenix 4/10

Guest oneshot

Dont have any to sell, but after reading about you starting to buy, I like how you have done business... Hope you all the success you deserve...

So what's the point of buying them? What do you do afterwards with them? Just keep them to stare at or try and find places to sell them to that make stuff out of them? Just wondering.

So what's the point of buying them? What do you do afterwards with them? Just keep them to stare at or try and find places to sell them to that make stuff out of them? Just wondering.

I take 15,000+ pounds to a big buyer every year. Sell them for more than I buy them.
  • Like 1

I take 15,000+ pounds to a big buyer every year. Sell them for more than I buy them.

Assuming your actually serious... 15k?!?! That's nuts dude. Id love to see what that pile looks like.

Assuming your actually serious... 15k?!?! That's nuts dude. Id love to see what that pile looks like.
And I'm not really that big of a buyer. Some of the really big buyers buy 40k+ pounds a year
  • Like 1

Dog chews, furniture/decor and ground up and turned into d!ck pills is what theyre used for.

Dog chews, furniture/decor and ground up and turned into d!ck pills is what theyre used for.

The dick pills is a myth. Just used for health drinks and pills.
Why do they take the health drinks and pills then, they definitely take deer antler velvet for that.

The dick pills is a myth. Just used for health drinks and pills.
Why do they take the health drinks and pills then, they definitely take deer antler velvet for that.
The velvet stuff is no different than taking a growth hormone for your muscles. Maybe it makes your dick grow too but I've always seen it used for guys wanting to get muscle fast or heal from an injury.