Barnesboy

Muzzle Brake For 6.5 Creedmoor

Hello guys and gals, am looking for a good muzzle brake for my 6.5 Creedmoor. The kick doesnt bother me but my wife will be using it this year if she draws her first deer tag. Fingers are crossed for that.

is the barrel threaded already? If not, take it to someone and have them cut it as if you were going to suppress it. That gives you the option of suppressing it later. And what thread pitch to use depends on the barrel profile. 1/2 x28 is probably what I would use. My 6.5Cm Adirondack came threaded in 7/16x28. Silerncerco has that for the can I'm running. The same one my daughter used to kill her cow last fall.

https://www.store.silencerco.com/products/saker-trifecta-muzzle-brake?variant=1101311800

It's a Thompson Center T/C Compass and the barrel was already threaded. I'll have to look in the manual to see if it tells me what the threads are.

It should be a 5/8x24 thread pitch and you should be able to run any self timing brake that you like on there!

Interesting read, thanks for sharing also debating getting one for my wife's 6.5

Sorry guys been busy with work but everyone that said 5/8×24 is right. Thank you everyone for the info as well Am gonna check out some of these websites you mentioned. Thank you again

• Like 1