elkaholic

G&F new TAG printings

My one credit card and one debit card both have the same thing written on the back with sharpie: SEE ID.

It prompts the person verifying it to ask for id.

What if you are a game warden, wound an elk, give your buddy the tag and he finishes off the bull a day or two later?

Do you you sign the tag or does your buddy?

Ya no kidding, that was a clasic.

Lol, just got mine today.

Yeah its big and weighs a ton but glad to have a tag, been since 04

Cant wait to peel it off and wrap it around a giant set of antlers.

• Like 2

My one credit card and one debit card both have the same thing written on the back with sharpie: SEE ID.

It prompts the person verifying it to ask for id.

I thought that's where you write your pin number so you don't forget it

I just received my elk tag and noticed the large envelope it came in and then thought, how much more money is the Game and Fish paying for postage. I figured it out when I opened the envelope and noticed all of the advertising for guides that was enclosed. I guess this is part of a State Lean Transformation project.

I would hope that the guides are paying for the all the advertising. Also in the regulations book which is so cluttered it is hard to find the Regs.

They probably do and they also receive all of our information if you are drawn to solicit your business. My daughter drew a Jr,s tag last year and we received 6 different mailers from guides. When I have drawn for myself in the past same deal.

I believe the guides and outfitters are paying for the advertisements, that being said even though I drew a tag I have not received one solicit from anybody like we normally get.

Maybe its coming yet I dont know.

It is called the Freedom of Information Act. Guides, the rich ones pay for a list from G&F of all that get drawn probably before you do.