Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

Doesnt the majority of the money ada, aes and adbss get come from banquets?

Doesnt the majority of the money ada, aes and adbss get come from banquets?

some of it may. But the majority of those banquet dollars go into habitat projects. These groups are already cash strapped, and have several projects that need to be funded. We can't rely on banquet dollars to do this.

so let's all get together and make it happen and leave the tags alone. If this group is willing to this and leave the tags alone you have all my support and probably most here. Until then only the silver spoons and hand holders will be the only benefactors if this happens. Does A3 support this or any other outfitter? Would like to hear their opinion as not one outfitter has spoken up against this yet.At least on this forum.

so let's all get together and make it happen and leave the tags alone. If this group is willing to this and leave the tags alone you have all my support and probably most here. Until then only the silver spoons and hand holders will be the only benefactors if this happens. Does A3 support this or any other outfitter? Would like to hear their opinion as not one outfitter has spoken up against this yet.At least on this forum.

I do not speak for any outfitter, nor do I speak for CAPAZ. But I'm definitely down to kick some anti's in the nuts.

Nefarious Red any ideas on what should be done in order to raise these needed funds?

lots of good ideas on this thread already. Lets get those thoughts clarified on paper, pick a person to present them and lets get moving. I tend to agree with the auction tags. But I will definitely set my thoughts on that aside if we have a better way.
  • Like 1

I do not speak for any outfitter, nor do I speak for CAPAZ. But I'm definitely down to kick some anti's in the nuts.

Sign me up for this!

• Like 1

when i tell you guys that HSUS is looking for a fight,I mean it. Not just the political side. An actual fist fight. They tried it with me. Lets get laced up and give it to them. We have a solid group of people that hit the streets. But first we need to put our collective heads together and get passed this in fighting. I will hit the streets with you.

Just need to register an orginization name, list the board members in a public record, set up a 501c4, retain a law firm and marketing group and get after it. Oh and 2018 legislative session ends tomorrow so this will need to be in place before Jan 8th 2019.

• Like 1

Hsus should fist fight cap and charge money to watch it. whoever wins gets the money that was raised on tickets to watch

HSUS is working with a couple radical groups in Arizona, like DxE and the Earthlings Experience. If you are not familiar with the Earthlings Experience, the guy that had the bullhorn at the Game and Fish expo is the Tucson leader. He wanted to fight me in downtown Tucson. Then he changed his mind.

Nefarious Red any ideas on what should be done in order to raise these needed funds?

lots of good ideas on this thread already. Lets get those thoughts clarified on paper, pick a person to present them and lets get moving. I tend to agree with the auction tags. But I will definitely set my thoughts on that aside if we have a better way.

Agreed there are a lot of good ideas already in this thread but I'm still trying to get an answer on how the proposed auction tag idea from the CAP guys would work when 100% of the monies generated from these tags would go back to the G&F. Since you tend to agree with auction tags can you answer for me?

If they want so much help and support from the average sportsman now after the fight so they can get these auction tags is kind of like wanting a reward for their deed. I feel they should have come on here during the fight and said we need help to fight this thing right now and lets see how many people we can get out there to help us defeat HSUS. Maybe I missed their post asking for help as I am not on here much and if I did that is my bad

Agreed there are a lot of good ideas already in this thread but I'm still trying to get an answer on how the proposed auction tag idea from the CAP guys would work when 100% of the monies generated from these tags would go back to the G&F. Since you tend to agree with auction tags can you answer for me?

The proposed auction tag money would not be handled by CAPAZ. This would be handled by Game and Fish to do the kind of education not allowed by Pittman Robertson. The political funds would be handled by CAPAZ, and not come from autions or raffles.
  • Like 1

If they want so much help and support from the average sportsman now after the fight so they can get these auction tags is kind of like wanting a reward for their deed. I feel they should have come on here during the fight and said we need help to fight this thing right now and lets see how many people we can get out there to help us defeat HSUS. Maybe I missed their post asking for help as I am not on here much and if I did that is my bad

the strategy employed by CAPAZ has been thoroughly explained. But we reached out to over 20,000 hunters in this State and got a handful of active volunteers. Perhaps you should do some self reflections on your own contributions instead of trying to find fault with the group that bailed us out.
  • Like 1