Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

I dont go cause I work late.

Unless there is a G&F rep there to state their position and hear from the constituents, no need to legitimize the meeting or movement.

Kent

KRP

Thats a very good point, I assumed these meetings G&F was there or at least some of the commissioners where.

Not that I am saying the meetings are bad as some good can come out of them.

Unless there is a G&F rep there to state their position and hear from the constituents, no need to legitimize the meeting or movement.

Kent

KRP

Thats a very good point, I assumed these meetings G&F was there or at least some of the commissioners where.

there was a guy there from game and fish at the last one. I think he was involved in the HCP stuff. I don't know if there will be one at this meeting.

Kent

KRP

there was a guy there from game and fish at the last one. I think he was involved in the HCP stuff. I don't know if there will be one at this meeting.

Do they take meeting mins at these things?notes?

When a few of us way back when were setting up the game and fish round table meetings. Minutes were always taken. Why cause it was an meeting that could change fisheries and also brought info to those who werent able to attend those meetings.

Might be a good idea from them to think about. would probably answer alot of questions that people ask. I mean CAPAZ are a legitimate group so they should act legitimate

I have no clue. I know there was a guy there that recorded the audio on his phone. Might have been Bruce. I can ask if they take minutes or anything.

id be cool if you suggested it if you dont mind, it may make them more credible to people who dont trust them from the past.

Its all about transparency.

Thats what screwed up the round table meetings was a few people decided to go behind the backs of others including game and fish and things were said and done with them representing a group they really didnt represent except for the 3-4 people.

One G&F guy almost lost his job because of there dirty tactics and they planned the whole time to get this guy out too. he was one of the coolest most listening guy of the bunch too.

I have no clue. I know there was a guy there that recorded the audio on his phone. Might have been Bruce. I can ask if they take minutes or anything.

id be cool if you suggested it if you dont mind, it may make them more credible to people who dont trust them from the past.

Its all about transparency.

Thats what screwed up the round table meetings was a few people decided to go behind the backs of others including game and fish and things were said and done with them representing a group they really didnt represent except for the 3-4 people.

One G&F guy almost lost his job because of there dirty tactics and they planned the whole time to get this guy out too. he was one of the coolest most listening guy of the bunch too.

I'll ask if i make it up there. I know Pete has said from the get go that sportsmen participation in this is vital. Another good idea might be a live stream.

Sure you know Pete. He is the one paying you to work out of your Mom's basement. You told me you impersonated a reporter to infiltrate HSUS and get all of their email info. I think you are doing that here by pretending to be a concerned hunter. You need to give us a list of handles you use on the hunting websites to post your kill photos. I don't use Nummie to bust knee caps. He is a pussy and I enjoy the work.

• Like 1

Sure you know Pete. He is the one paying you to work out of your Mom's basement. You told me you impersonated a reporter to infiltrate HSUS and get all of their email info. I think you are doing that here by pretending to be a concerned hunter. You need to give us a list of handles you use on the hunting websites to post your kill photos. I don't use Nummie to bust knee caps. He is a pussy and I enjoy the work.

pete isn't paying me, but he did promise me a very rare California Condor tag if I donate 1 million dollars to the legal fund, which is actually a shadow account so we can hunt orphans in Sudan.

This turned into a shoot show.

evidently mods don't like cuss words

Edited by wapitibob
  • Like 1

I was in attendance tonight as a member of the Board of directors for Conserve and Protect AZ. I was impressed by the presentations that were made and I think that the offer made by Mr. Gillet was one that bears a lot of possibilities. Congratulations on presenting some cogent thoughts and being prepared for the meeting. I will not post any further but I felt it was appropriate to comment on how the information was presented. I felt that Rich Williams handled a difficult task as moderator very well and most people handled themselves in a controlled manner. Andrew I would like to talk more about your offer for services and I think you have a winner there in the making. The bottom line is that the department is facing a shortfall of money in the very near future. I personally do not want to see a DNR situation and that means hunters and anglers have to think outside the box on ideas on how to proceed. BPJ

I was in attendance tonight as a member of the Board of directors for Conserve and Protect AZ. I was impressed by the presentations that were made and I think that the offer made by Mr. Gillet was one that bears a lot of possibilities. Congratulations on presenting some cogent thoughts and being prepared for the meeting. I will not post any further but I felt it was appropriate to comment on how the information was presented. I felt that Rich Williams handled a difficult task as moderator very well and most people handled themselves in a controlled manner. Andrew I would like to talk more about your offer for services and I think you have a winner there in the making. The bottom line is that the department is facing a shortfall of money in the very near future. I personally do not want to see a DNR situation and that means hunters and anglers have to think outside the box on ideas on how to proceed. BPJ

Happy to help. I apologize but I cant keep all the board members straight between real names and screen names etc. so I dont know if we spoke last night or not.

Jim, Tracey and Eddie all have my contact info. Feel free to hit me up. I am traveling with my kid back east the next couple days so might be a little slow to respond. Dont take it personally.

Anyone seen the new regs? They are no longer adding the deer draw odds In the regs. Maybe a good time to capitalize on your idea unless they are already planning to use the idea themselves.

Videos were made 3 years ago by ad agency. Which proves G&F has resources to outreach and educate, again.

The conserve and protect angle may or may not be coincidence.

Kent

I emailed ADBSS saying that if they supported this initiative that I do not agree with then I would not be renewing my membership with their organization. I received email stating that my letter was forwarded to ADBSS board member and I would receive a reply back shortly......never heard back from them. Guess they don't care about losing a single member but maybe when more members start dropping them then they will take notice.