KBarter

Husqvarna 456 Mannlicher $850. 1640 HVA action

Selling a super cool vintage Husqvarna. I think the correct model is 456, built on the 1640 HVA "improved Mauser action." Points like a dream,

Condition is very good. I few handling marks in the wood. Bluing excellent. Worst flaws are the ding on the right side of stock and there is a connected splinter near the safety that has been glued, think someone wiggled to hard taking the action out. The action is very tight in the stock.

-LOP is 13.5" No butt plate but I have a vintage Husqvarna plate that could be made to work. PAD in pictures is gone.
-20" Barrel
-Aluminum bottom metal unit
-Timney trigger!

Haven't shot it.

$850 FTF Tucson area.

Kent

post-13871-0-58716400-1523543358_thumb.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/JPUWa

I have a rear sight set coming that will be included as will the Husqvarna butt plate(top contour fits but the bottom will have to be shaped to fit). The stock has not been cut, . I took the pad off as it had hardened past being useful.

Kent

I haven't shot it. It cycles perfectly and the trigger is excellent. The 1600/1640 actions are my favorite Mauserish actions, all the coolness of a 98 without all the weight.

That is a beauty! I was able to see it this morning while I was getting in on another deal. The action is smooth as silk and an overall great looking gun. It's not half as heavy as it looks and shoulders great too.

It is crazy that this is as light as it is. 20" barrel helps I guess. The most balanced rifle I have handled.

Feel free to bid on it. :) If someone local wins, I will knock $25 off the winning bid and there will be no shipping.