Sign in to follow this  
ready2hunt

We're Bombing Syria!!!

Finally, bomb the shoot out of them

• Like 1

**Fixed it

We need another perpetual war like we need SFW managing our wildlife

• Like 5

We need another perpetual war like we need another hole in our heads.

If that coward Assad doesn't want peace then our guys can show him what heck's really like

• Like 1

If that coward Assad doesn't want peace then our guys can show him what heck's really like

Yeah? So you want to take him out like we did saddam and gaddafi? Tell me about how great Iraq and Libya have been doing since then and the mass immigration in Europe. Worked out really good

• Like 3

Yeah? So you want to take him out like we did saddam and gaddafi? Tell me about how great Iraq and Libya have been doing since then and the mass immigration in Europe. Worked out really good
If you got a better plan, write your Senator. I don't enjoy the thought of our service men and women overthere risking their lives. But every one I know would gladly stand toe to toe with tyranny. War is never going to be pretty.

To any of you parents of military...my prayers are with your families! Give em heck!

If you got a better plan, write your Senator

are we even supposed to be in syria? i voiced my opinion, i voted for trump he said america first.