Sign in to follow this  
ready2hunt

We're Bombing Syria!!!

We need another perpetual war like we need another hole in our heads.

If that coward Assad doesn't want peace then our guys can show him what heck's really like
Yeah? So you want to take him out like we did saddam and gaddafi? Tell me about how great Iraq and Libya have been doing since then and the mass immigration in Europe. Worked out really good
If you got a better plan, write your Senator

are we even supposed to be in syria? i voiced my opinion, i voted for trump he said america first.

C'mon now you didn't really believe him did you?

If I'm not mistaking the Bible says WW3 starts in Damascus? Interesting times are on their way.

are we even supposed to be in syria? i voiced my opinion, i voted for trump he said america first.

Dont know but our missiles are ;)

huh?

If that coward Assad doesn't want peace then our guys can show him what heck's really like

Yeah? So you want to take him out like we did saddam and gaddafi? Tell me about how great Iraq and Libya have been doing since then and the mass immigration in Europe. Worked out really good

We took out Qadaffi?

huh?

you said "are we even supposed to be in syria?"

I said I dont know but our missiles are.

As in we sent a few of our missiles to blow up targets in Syria.

I know its late , im beat

We took out Qadaffi?
"We came, we saw, he died" - hillary

"Tomorrow Europe might no longer be European, and even black, as there are millions who want to come in," said Col Gaddafi

It's sad but sometimes it takes a crazy butt homicidal dictator to keep the crazy butt people under control.

• Like 3

Don't waste my tax dollars on Syria! Let's fix our infrastructure and take care of America first!

• Like 3

Guest oneshot

I'll say it, as long as islamics are being killed, I'm all for it, God Speed and Get some!!!

Obama is on his prayer rug asking Allah to protect his homies

was obama backing assad?

In a way... "don't cross this red line" ring a bell? Then.... nothing.

When you're against Assad so you fund rebels who are fighting Assad and you're against ISIS too but the rebels you just funded just became ISIS but you're still Against Assad so you basically bomb Assad in solidarity with ISIS but you're against ISIS but it's okay because nobody believes it anymore when some nutjob on the internet claims that they're ISIS because Assad is bad and so he must be totally worse than ISIS and there totally won't be a power vacuum like there was in Iraq and like there was in Afghanistan and like there was in Libya or like there was in Cambodia so you bomb Assad or at least claim that's what you're doing but you're really helping ISIS take over the Middle East while you bomb women and children and pretend it has to do with getting Assad or something and then there's something else about the whole thing being a proxy war against Russia because Russia supports or for some other reason to hate Russians Assad but that's crazy talk too because the Russians clearly helped Trump win the election and he's against Assad even though he claimed he would bomb ISIS but now he's bombing other people in a way that helps ISIS in their battle with Assad but...

• Like 1