bonecollector777

Conserve and Protect AZ SURVEY/

I made up this quick survey today to try and collect everyone's thoughts in one place so this info can be taken to the commission and board. I know all of us cant make it to the meetings so I feel that this will be a good tool to see exactly where people sit on the subject. I did 5 questions but I'm sure I forgot some important stuff so if anyone wants me to add a question I'll try and do it if it allows me to. Share it with whomever you please and I'll collect the data and pass it on in upcoming meetings that I can make it to. The more responses the better we will be able to see what people want. I've stated my position but feel that this survey gives plenty of options to get everyone's thoughts on the subject whether for or against it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MVRXNHF

• Like 3

Thank you for making the survey. I just completed it. I answered I don't know for the question about including regular citizens or current board members only. It seems that the same people are always involved on the boards so some new blood would probably be a good thing. That said in the past I have declined positions on different boards because I know I wouldn't have been able to make the proper commitment. The people who show up and volunteer their time and effort are to be commended but I don't know if they always make the best decisions. I hope everything works but I don't know the best way forward on this.

Keven

You should have left option 4 not required. as it stands right now you have to answer it in order to complete the vote on the other questions.

option 4 has the capability of being used for the benefit of any group to mislead.

You should have left option 4 not required. as it stands right now you have to answer it in order to complete the vote on the other questions.

option 4 has the capability of being used for the benefit of any group to mislead.

So far that answer has been overwhelmingly (75%) leaning towards having regular citizens on the board as well. 11 have answered other and give different answers and why. Only three have suggested leaving it as is. Total of 54 responses right now. Hoping to get into the hundreds tomorrow.

4 is a tough question. We can still learn from this survey and talk about that later.

Well who is a regular citizen? That is how an anti gets in. My opinion on that one is to only have Board members from existing orgs. and that includes fishing orgs also.