Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

R Lee Emrey - RIP

That pneumonia is nothing to mess around with.

• Like 1

My 97 year old Dad told me yesterday at the nursing home He is in ,in PA. they told Him stay in His room for at least 3 days as the Flu is going around the home. He's still prettty sharp and said I don't need that shoot. I said no, at Your age Pnumonia could kick in quick. They brought His meals to His room instead of Him walking to the Cafateria. Going to see Him next Month. H e will be 98 in Sept. I go see Him 3 times a year. Money well spent. Get a good story every time. He taught Me the instinct of Hunting. No baiting No Cams for Me still to this date. I will be 62 in Sept.............BOB!

• Like 3

My 97 year old Dad told me yesterday at the nursing home He is in ,in PA. they told Him stay in His room for at least 3 days as the Flu is going around the home. He's still prettty sharp and said I don't need that shoot. I said no, at Your age Pnumonia could kick in quick. They brought His meals to His room instead of Him walking to the Cafateria. Going to see Him next Month. H e will be 98 in Sept. I go see Him 3 times a year. Money well spent. Get a good story every time. He taught Me the instinct of Hunting. No baiting No Cams for Me still to this date. I will be 62 in Sept.............BOB!

Pretty awesome to reach the ripe old age of 97......that is awesome Bob!!!

• Like 1

This country could use about 150,000,000 like him. Problem is, he's one of a kind.

He's probably teaching heaven's host how to fall in formation right about now.

RIP, good sir.

• Like 5

That pneumonia is nothing to mess around with.

I had my first shot last year and get the followup one in 8 months. Hard to believe he is gone.

I saw him 2 years ago at the CMP Garand shoot at Ben Avery. He was very laid back and easy going.

I overheard someone ask him.... "Do you get tired of people coming up to you and asking for your autograph?" His reply..... "No, it's went they don't I'll start to worry."

• Like 2