Sign in to follow this  
AZDirtyTaco

ADA Meeting 4/17 - CAP Q&A

Event: MONTHLY BOARD MEETING THIS MONTH IS AT BASS PRO IN MESA: Q&A REGARDING CONSERVE AND PROTECT

Details
APR
CONSERVE AND PROTECT Q&A

Pulled from ADA Events Calendar. There is a countdown timer on the event. I don't see the official start time called out on the calendar nor on their Facebook page. Can someone please confirm the start time? Looks like 6:30.

https://azdeer.org/events-calendar/

They'll change the time right before it starts like they did last time, then say that nobody showed up

• Like 1

You have to ask a question they don't like that points towards you being against their agenda then they will respond to this post faster.

• Like 1

They'll change the time right before it starts like they did last time, then say that nobody showed up

Stop pushing lies. Listen to jays podcast

6:30 start time......I will make this request as an ADA board member....We have asked conserve and protect to attend and answer your questions....If anyone has any intention of doing anything other then conducting themselves in a professional manner Dont Attend...If at anytime individuals from either group becomes argumentative or aggressive in anyway the meeting will be stopped. This is are regular scheduled meeting and are members will not be subject to unprofessional behavior. If you have any questions please contact me azdeer1@cox.net. Thanks for your understanding Dave

I will ask my wife to post the time on the event calendar and on Facebook

• Like 2

Grey please tell me when the ADA changed the start time to anything. This is are first board meeting since the news broke and we asked them to attend on sportsman’s behalf and answer questions....

ADA has not to my knowledge. CAP changed their meeting time last week, a couple hours before it was to start

6:30 start time......I will make this request as an ADA board member....We have asked conserve and protect to attend and answer your questions....If anyone has any intention of doing anything other then conducting themselves in a professional manner Dont Attend...If at anytime individuals from either group becomes argumentative or aggressive in anyway the meeting will be stopped. This is are regular scheduled meeting and are members will not be subject to unprofessional behavior. If you have any questions please contact me azdeer1@cox.net. Thanks for your understanding Dave

I will ask my wife to post the time on the event calendar and on Facebook

I like the expectations being laid down in advance. Good call.

Perhaps you can post an agenda that holds true to the purpose of the ADA meeting and allows business to be conducted as usual before branching in to the CAP topics? This in my opinion would allow you as ADA members to step out of the role as facilitators, which would also be effective in not blending ADA with CAP. In other words; not appearing to stand side by side with CAP, which effectively throws your organization into holding a formal position on this matter. Outside of individual opinions, I haven't seen anything that tells me your organizations have joined forces. Please feel free to correct me on this if I've missed anything...

ADA is stepping to the plate and offering a forum for this conversation to continue in a public setting. That's cool and I thank you.

Are meeting starts at 6:30 anyone that shows at that time will sit through are normal business....I’m not sure how long are everyday business will take but it’s usually not long. I will try and post are agend but I’m at work till tomorrow morning and not sure if I can open it on my I pad. And I can’t use city computers for personal business...I will try

• Like 1