Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

Elk tags

I'm so not happy with this process.

I didn't get them, so I went down to the Carefree office this morning. I told them what was going on.

They had the wrong address on file- apparently it didn't transfer over on the apps and the online stuff.

So they know it was sent to the wrong address (3 of them). Their solution? Wait until they get sent back, and then we'll check the new address in the system and send them back to you. **Rely on the new renters to send them back. Great. **

.... Can't you just print them out now?

Oh no. If you don't have them within 30 days of the hunt, just let us know. Have a great day!\

... Can'y you just print them out now? You know they got sent to the wrong address...

That's policy.

.. What!???

You could have just said "I lost them" and they would have printed duplicates for you. They would have charged you $4 per tag, but at least it would give you the peace of mind.

I'm so not happy with this process.

I didn't get them, so I went down to the Carefree office this morning. I told them what was going on.

They had the wrong address on file- apparently it didn't transfer over on the apps and the online stuff.

So they know it was sent to the wrong address (3 of them). Their solution? Wait until they get sent back, and then we'll check the new address in the system and send them back to you. **Rely on the new renters to send them back. Great. **

.... Can't you just print them out now?

Oh no. If you don't have them within 30 days of the hunt, just let us know. Have a great day!\

... Can'y you just print them out now? You know they got sent to the wrong address...

That's policy.

.. What!???

• Like 1

If you submitted a change of address to the post office they should get forwarded to you. Good news is you have several months to sort it out. Not like ur hunt is next weekend.

The tags are yours even if they don't show up in the mail, had the same thing happen with my brother who lives out of state a few years ago. He just stopped into the office and they printed new ones, cost $3-4 no big deal as hard as it is to get drawn.

I submitted a change to the PO..

So I didn't know I could say "lost them". Seems to be the quickest answer!

But the policy still sucks.

Policy my foot they new they were sent to the wrong address so void the originals and print new ones. If someone was to try to use the voided ones it would be there a$$ When checked in the field or meat locker

So update..

They actually sent me the tags. I didn't see anything about a wrong address.. they just came in the mail last week.

So update..

They actually sent me the tags. I didn't see anything about a wrong address.. they just came in the mail last week.

I just got mine a couple weeks ago. Lady at GF told me they were out of envelopes and they had to wait on more....