KBarter

Weatherby Vanguard Stainless 270 Win $425

Selling a Vanguard in 270 win. Stainless in factory synthetic stock. Has the three position safety and palm swell stock.

Condition is excellent, a couple small dings on the trigger guard, otherwise very few signs of use.

$425 in Tucson area.

Kent

post-13871-0-76391900-1524338929_thumb.jpgpost-13871-0-67064800-1524338952_thumb.jpgpost-13871-0-63237500-1524338979_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Had a couple questions about round count. I don't know as I am not the original owner and I haven't shot it.

Except the small scratches in the trigger guard, it looks about new, so I can't imagine it has seen much use all.

Kent

I doesn't say S2. But I think the three position safety is an S2 feature. So yes I think it is a S2.

Kent

Bump for a good buy on a nice rifle. These feel good in your hands, not that hollow plasticky feeling you get with some synthetics. Better than average trigger and they shoot good out of the box. Stainless even, be a good rifle for somebody.

• Like 1

I'm interested. Are you coming up to the Phoenix area any time soon?

Sorry I missed this. I don't plan on being up there anytime soon, but I can get it up there with a buddy that works in Tempe.