BigWave

SOLD

I thought these would have sold by now. There still a good glass for the guy not wanting to spend 1500.00.

• Like 1

Its a tough market for these. Guys dont nderstand the value and quality. These are a much better quality than Vortex Kaibabs and the craftsmanship shows.

For what youll get out of them, just keep them. Not worth what guys are willing to pay. Guys these days are stuck on name brands and logos.

You dont see anybody posting up #docteroptics with their success pics, I guess Jay never mentioned them on his podcast.

• Like 1

Its a tough market for these. Guys dont nderstand the value and quality. These are a much better quality than Vortex Kaibabs and the craftsmanship shows.

For what youll get out of them, just keep them. Not worth what guys are willing to pay. Guys these days are stuck on name brands and logos.

You dont see anybody posting up #docteroptics with their success pics, I guess Jay never mentioned them on his podcast.

:D That's funny man! I hear ya. Great glass, but really great glass for the money.

for the right price he will

Docters are great glasss but its all about the warranty, or lack there of. Buy a pair of Kaibabs for $800 with a full warranty or Docters with no warranty... The price on used Docters reflects over all value, not just optical quality. Glad these sold.

• Like 1