Sign in to follow this  
jdown

Dual mount back

We picked up my son's dual mount last weekend (yeah the little %#$$ got drawn twice in 3 years -- 2015 Rifle/2017 Archery), I thought cool enough to share and really to promote Troy at Authentic Taxidermy. He's only done these 2 goats and a badger for us now, but is a great guy and very accommodating. Dropped off my wife's and daughter's pigs while there as his pigs (and coues for that matter) look really sharp as well.

Good luck to those with tags! 17 points and counting... Only 10 more years to go!

post-13161-0-50226200-1524772863_thumb.jpg

post-13161-0-06532600-1524772942_thumb.jpg

post-13161-0-71290600-1524842829_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

84 7/8 (I won't give him 85 just in case I shoot an 85 some day) and the archery buck was right at 75. Kind of deceiving on the mount but he had good cutters and mass not to mention day 7 and 30+ stalks into that hunt I don't think he was being picky anymore anyway.

84 7/8 (I won't give him 85 just in case I shoot an 85 some day) and the archery buck was right at 75. Kind of deceiving on the mount but he had good cutters and mass not to mention day 7 and 30+ stalks into that hunt I don't think he was being picky anymore anyway.

You could have said 95 and I would have believed you. Sweet buck.
  • Like 1

Thanks.. always fun to hunt and equally fun to scout. Wish the tags would come around more often. I threw a live pic of him for a better reference.