Sign in to follow this  
GJMauro12

The tinder fire

Some friends of mine have a place in Clear Creek Pines and this was at the fire station few hours ago as they were leaving the neighborhood.

post-14202-0-99317700-1525045566.jpg

Out bird hunting this weekend had to inform 2 idiots with fires that they were illegal. They didn't care, close the forest. Also need to start putting up signs in Spanish because apparently if you can't speeky the English you can't ready it either. Assholes don't care

• Like 4

That's a good idea. It would help when my family comes up from Mexico to visit and go camping and might not of heard about the restrictions.

• Like 4

My wife was sent out to this monster yesterday with an engine. She was in doing structure protection all night last night. This thing is going to run straight for the cedars after lookin at the info released this morning.

That's a good idea. It would help when my family comes up from Mexico to visit and go camping and might not of heard about the restrictions.

That's ok, they wouldn't be held accountable if they didn't know. It's just a misunderstanding, that's all.

They need to close the Forest.

The only thing that will stop that fire will be the grasslands when it runs out of the cedars. The big question is how far it spreads out side ways or if we get a bad north wind and sends it another direction.

We were looking at a house up there. Is now on the fire edge. Dang!

Though it has burned through a corner of the subdivision they have a lot of structural crews on scene and though they are reporting some structures burned we do not know at this time if those were outbuildings like sheds or barns or homes. Fire on the ground is not necessarily a bad thing so keep the faith.