Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Live MeatEater Podcast at the Improv in Tempe

Looks like ill be in the lowly GA section. VIP all sold out

I figured they would go quick. A lot of the BHA guys I know are buying up tickets as well. It isn't an overly large venue.

I figured they would go quick. A lot of the BHA guys I know are buying up tickets as well. It isn't an overly large venue.
Just dont drink the $14 soda there. Make your 2 drinks worth it.

We should do dinner before show maybe?

Do you put out on the first date?

• Like 2

What a celeb. He has made Himself. Awesome....................BOB!

If there is truly an 'open' Q&A session, I would love to hear his thoughts on the topic of raffle/auction tags. Curious on his position on the topic. ;)

Has anyone ever heard his position on the North American game model?

S.

• Like 3

If there is truly an 'open' Q&A session, I would love to hear his thoughts on the topic of raffle/auction tags. Curious on his position on the topic. ;)

S.

Don't you listen to his podcast? Lol. He is a proponent of the north american model. I have never heard an opinion on auction or raffle tags. I would guess since he really dosnt like trophy hunting and is a diy guy that he would be against them.

S.

Don't you listen to his podcast? Lol. He is a proponent of the north american model. I have never heard an opinion on auction or raffle tags. I would guess since he really dosnt like trophy hunting and is a diy guy that he would be against them.

Nope, never heard his podcast. Have only watched his show on occasion..... Based on what I've seen, I guess I'm not surprised he is a fan of the North American model.

S.

S.

Nope, never heard his podcast. Have only watched his show on occasion..... Based on what I've seen, I guess I'm not surprised he is a fan of the North American model.

S.

Aaah. I haven't seen the show in a while. Only 2 seasons on Netflix. They are editing season 7 now. He comes out with a new podcast every Monday and I believe that this will be a live podcast recording so I would expect a topic of discussion and some local guest speaker.

• Like 1