Sign in to follow this  
hamboneaz

SOLD!

Ive got a cot and pad that was bought brand new about a year ago and has been used 3-4 times. It looks brand new and is super comfortable, I slept on this for a 6 night hunt last year and i slept better on this than my bed at home. Its the teton adventurer cot/pad combo. I bought from sportsmans warehouse and you can see the links below. Cot is $64.99 and pad is $69.99. I'll let both go as a package for $75. Also interested in a tripod set up for my wife. Good packable tripod with fluid head, let me know what you've got. Located in Queen Creek

https://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/TETON-Sports-Adventurer-X-Leg-Camp-Cot/productDetail/TETON-Sports-Cots-and-Sleeping-Pads/prod999901366287/cat123529

https://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/TETON-Sports-Cot-Camp-Pads/productDetail/TETON-Sports-Cots-and-Sleeping-Pads/prod9999008368/cat123529

My buddy has a nice tripod he said hed let go of, but he wants to see a pic of your wife.

Is that supposed to be a joke? Your interests are supposed to be Christianity and family and you post something like that? I avoid Craigslist for reasons like this. Usually hunters are a little more respectful

Yes, its a joke. You can laugh too!!

I really didnt think you would get rid of your wife for a tripod.

Its not a dirty joke, either, not by any means.

Im poking fun of the way you worded your ad. Its funny.

Do you expect me never to laugh because Im a believer and love my kids?

Loosen up, and good luck with the sale.

• Like 2

My buddy has a nice tripod he said hed let go of, but he wants to see a pic of your wife.

Yeah that wasn't cool. I know you didn't mean any disrespect but still.

You know the old joke,

I got a bass boat for my wife, best trade Ive ever made!!

Ive never in my life heard anyone be offended at that, or even take that the wrong way. Im sorry you were offended, Ill delete it if you want.

You know the old joke,

I got a bass boat for my wife, best trade Ive ever made!!

Ive never in my life heard anyone be offended at that, or even take that the wrong way. Im sorry you were offended, Ill delete it if you want.

It’s fine I just took it the wrong way. Thanks for clearing it up though.