Lv2hnt

G&F live comission meeting on NOW!!!

Viewing link-up crashed --- go figure!

Back up now ...

I have found that when I try to view the livestream from a mobile device, it has problems and times out.

No mention of any education proposal,I believe they will talk about that tomorrow. I did catch the part when it was mentioned that Game and Fish will need to secure an additional 10 million dollars to operate at the current level going forward....

Yeah, theyll discuss the tag grab in secret at their retreat tomorrow. Im sure Sneaky Pete will be the one flipping the steaks

• Like 1

I never heard a judgement on the airbow. Heard one disabled fellow express his approval of the proposal is all

The commission voted 2-2 on approving proposals within Item #15 concerning taking of wildlife within Article 3 Rules. Everything within that was put on hold for a month pending further commission study.

Why? The main issue was the 1/4 mile distance from water for game cams proposal. It was clear the recent emails/letters sent to the commissioners against that trail cam ban made an impact. The commission will be looking into/considering possible game cam rules which wouldn't incorporate such a blanket restriction ... ???

No live adversaries concerning the air bow; one live proponent spoke in favor of it. I believe the approval of air bow use will be passed by G&F.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/azgfd-portal-wordpress/azgfd.wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/02135502/2018-05-04-Agenda-Rev1.pdf

• Like 1