Lv2hnt

G&F live comission meeting on NOW!!!

The vote didnt pass so they put it on hold until

One of those voting no can be bought off eeerr uhhH I mean educated on why they should change their vote.

Just kidding

Sort of

Not really

when I was watching it I was impressed that 2 of the commissioners spoke about the impact it had on them from the input they got from people, One of them even mentioned how he was torn about how it was being played off as a fair chase issue and he wasn't convinced that a blanket approach was the best answer. It looked like Davis was going to start crying you could certainly tell he was pissed. The new guy cracked me up he's a rancher with 36 ponds on his ranch and he said he thought they were TRAIL cameras not pond cameras. At the last minute though I seen them vote 3-1 but I didn't catch if it was now 3-1 to table it or one of them flipped with davis and the new guy to go forward with it.

• Like 1

IMO if it didnt pass burn it. Why do they get to try again later/in a very short time 🤔

• Like 2

IMO if it didnt pass burn it. Why do they get to try again later/in a very short time

because they would have to scrap everything and the only problem they had was with the trail camera part, so now they either go back and make some changes and then it goes out to the public for 30 days or they pass it as is or they scrap the whole package. I doubt they will scrap the whole thing.

The dept clowns told the commission that they had to pass the whole thing or nothing. Wrong, all they had to do was cut the paragraph out about 1/4 mile cams and pass the rest. The dept wants the commission to just pass what they want, called rubber stamp. They worked two years to come up with this idea and dont want it to die. It happens this way almost everytime. Davis thinks that he is the king of the G&F. It was nice to see a lot of comments by the public. Even though I dont like the proliferation of pond cameras I think that we should police ourselves. See post about 9mm and cameras. :mellow:

• Like 1

Wasn't able to watch the whole ordeal unfold, but from what im understanding it didn't pass or am I missing something? Thanks for the input guys. Waiting to set up a few new spots just depends on how this all plays out.

Gotcha, Thanks for The clarification.

We better flood the hall in June. I am betting Pete picked this meeting because it was too far away for actual working people to make it. We now have a chance to do what we did in 2012 and shut him up.

• Like 2