Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Mothers Day Gift Ideas...Please share

Well its that time of year again and 90% of my friends still dont have gifts...I have a few ideas but what are some new cool stuff that your guys doing. Not flower, nails, massage, jewlery, like everyone gets. What did you guys get the ol lady?

I told one guy about the steamboat at canyon lake and he jumped on it.

• Like 1

I treat it different. We do a nice dinner with Mom as its Mother's day. The kids can do something for their mom my wife not me. Made it 24 years this way. Wife gets Valentines and birthday and Xmas that's enuf. Get her new optics or camo or a nice pink pistol.

• Like 1

My advice is to all the single dudes out there... (yeah, we all got moms....) Do your research. Plan. and check the calendar.

Met my lady (been 4 years now),... didn't do the math. Her birthday is Saturday and mothers day is sunday. Not that they're my kids,..but in the role of "Fake Dad", I still have to adhere to the mothers day rule (She says I don't have to, but im not falling for that trap).

I thought... her birthday is in May, spring bird is a couple of weeks before that...im safe.

My lady was nice to me this year. She sent me a link list to about a dozen amazon items, and I just had to pick a few from me for her birthday and from "us" for mothers day.

Cant really help the OP'er. Emily's item were home decor, jewelry hangers and a phone case

Swarovski 15's

Daniel Defense AR15

Forster Co-AX reloading press

Nothing but the best for the woman in your life.

• Like 2

My mom is easy , whiskey and an Apple Watch.

We do the same for my wife as above its up to the kids, she's not my mom so I don't get her anything.

• Like 2

Take a red eye flight tonight first class to NYC, hotel at The Ludlow Hotel NYC, Broadway show Sunday KInky Boots, dinner at the Dirty French. Leave Monday later afternoon.

Save the money you'd spend on a gift and put it toward one of the new auction tags for her in the next couple years.

• Like 1

Take a red eye flight tonight first class to NYC, hotel at The Ludlow Hotel NYC, Broadway show Sunday KInky Boots, dinner at the Dirty French. Leave Monday later afternoon.

With your mom right??? :blink:

Girl friend, mother, wife, wifes girlfriend etc...

• Like 1