Sign in to follow this  
buglethemin

Portal account bonus points

Anyone else having issues with their portal account it's been two weeks and I have all my bonus points have been erased and do not show on the system I've had a work ticket in for over two weeks and they said they're still working on it I don't trust this shenanigans with game and fish please let me know if anyone else is having the same issue. Maybe this is the reason I didn't get drawn with 24 antelooe points in the unit that I should've been drawn for. Their IT department even asked me if I've ever applied with them before give me a break

Im good, though I appear to be missing all my elk points.

Oh thats right its because I drew..... *grin*

• Like 1

Anyone else having issues with their portal account it's been two weeks and I have all my bonus points have been erased and do not show on the system I've had a work ticket in for over two weeks and they said they're still working on it I don't trust this shenanigans with game and fish please let me know if anyone else is having the same issue. Maybe this is the reason I didn't get drawn with 24 antelooe points in the unit that I should've been drawn for. Their IT department even asked me if I've ever applied with them before give me a break

2 of my buddies had the same problem.

I too know people who are currently having this issue. I also have a friend who had this issue over a year ago and ended up losing points. He did negotiate with G&F to get some points restored, they wanted to wipe his slate clean.

I take screen shots regularly of my BP totals, draw results, etc. I'd suggest you all do the same. If anybody has a better way to document things, I'm all ears.

• Like 2

Were they there before or did you just make your account and they weren't there?

They were there in my portal before the elk/antelope draw. Then during the draw they were lost and they told me I had duplicate portal accounts. They fixed that and all looked good then like two weeks ago I go check due to the upcoming deer draw and they are gone.

It happened to me so I called G&F. They said I had created 2 accounts (I did not) and the account I was trying to log into didn't show my points. They were able to combine the 2 accounts and that solved the problem.

I wish they would of never came out with the portal. Do you guys sit there and look at your points all day?

• Like 2

My portal still says that I diidnt apply for elk. Called in during the elk draw lady just said I didnt get drawn. Need to call again and fix it.

I had the problem like big brown. They merged the two and everything w points looked good and was right and then all of a sudden it is now showing I have no points at all for any thing

A work order for two weeks? I need to get my wife down to game and fish this week then because her portal has been screwed up since she had them change her last name in January.

I wish they would of never came out with the portal. Do you guys sit there and look at your points all day?

It's like money in a bank account. Sometimes you just want to reassure yourself and make sure it's all there.

• Like 1