Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Utah

No email but I got a charge for $1505 - which elk tag did I draw?

Come on email!

Oh wait been applying for 10 years dont know much about Utah

post-295-0-17658900-1526258630_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

Got the email today

San Juan abajo general deer

Do you know the area?

Shrek and I will be going together. We have never hunted there before, but have some close friends that go every year for muzzleloader. We will probably go up for a few days with them and I have done a lot of mapping already.

Hopefully find some good ones.

I was charged on Thursday for general deer. Going, going, back, back, to Utah, Utah!!!

Post a pic of your buck from last year. Did you get him scored?

You drew #1... #2 is $800. Ed F

You sir are a genius! Thank you my good man! You just made my night!

No elk or speed goat in az or nm but Utah came through After 10 yrs. drew a limited opp archery deer tag. Super excited

• Like 1

What made the mountain goats harder to draw was the change 5 or 6 years ago that allowed everyone to apply for multiple once in a lifetime species in the same year. Used to be you had to pick and apply for goat or moose or bighorn, etc...Now you can apply for all of them. Applications for mountain goat went up by like 1200%.

I have like 10 points for general deer. Haha. It only takes like 2 for most hunts. Haha. I buy one almost every year.

16 points now for goats. It used to take 7 or 8 points to draw, but then they took tags for their stupid banquet/raffle. ...boo

I still hadn't got my email, called today!!! Its confirmed I got the muli-season limited entry hunt! I am shocked, archery, rifle, muzzleloader.... which do I want to hunt? Thinking last week of archery and then rifle

• Like 1

I still hadn't got my email, called today!!! Its confirmed I got the muli-season limited entry hunt! I am shocked, archery, rifle, muzzleloader.... which do I want to hunt? Thinking last week of archery and then rifle

did they say what the helI is going on with their draw system? Gonna be three months from deadline to results. I had no charge but still haven't received an email.

did they say what the helI is going on with their draw system? Gonna be three months from deadline to results. I had no charge but still haven't received an email.

no and I didn't ask, I was on cloud 9.

Probably making sure they notify all the rich people who got tags first so they can hire the best guides. Peasants come second.

• Like 1