Sign in to follow this  
arizonaelkhunter

Tonto National Forest Area Closures

I saw a social media post that stated Tonto Forest will implement designated area closures on 23 MAY 18. I looked at the link that directed you to the Tonto web page however, nothing was there. Anybody seen or know what areas are being affected by the closures?

The few folks who adhere to policy--Fire Restrictions--should not have an issue being out and about on our public lands . It is the select few moron's-- for lack of better wording--that will change our public lands for our kid's and whomever just for the fact that they are moron's .

Done venting ----if you are a moron stay the heck home !!!

The few folks who adhere to policy--Fire Restrictions--should not have an issue being out and about on our public lands . It is the select few moron's-- for lack of better wording--that will change our public lands for our kid's and whomever just for the fact that they are moron's .

Done venting ----if you are a moron stay the heck home !!!

And how exactly can you decifer who is the moron and who isnt? You cant until it's too late so that's why its shut off to everyone.
  • Like 1

Saw this coming. It isn't the first time they have shut down some of Tonto this early. I remember a spring turkey hunt years ago that ended our hunt early up off the Control Road. This is why I got all my salt out a few weeks ago. Most of my favorite water holes were dry as a bone then. It's not looking good. Let's hope we get some rain and lots of it soon. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Thanks Doug! :)

TJ

Takes one to no one,

If you do not know how to spell then your comment has no bite. I know some morons that do not prepare their property to help protect it from fire. I am not one that would do that but I know them to be Morons. And they will cry and expect the firefighters to risk their lives fighting their fire.

• Like 1

Close it and keep it closed. Spelling up yours. Just jealous because your a cityit, I like my spelling, learned it at the payson learning derby. Lol

• Like 2

Morons = the people who build in the tinder box

Tucson= wish they lived in Mexico
  • Like 5