Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Cut Resistant Gloves for Field Dressing

Amazon is currently running a really good deal on these cut resistant gloves. They have been discussed on here in the past on a couple of different forums. I keep a pair of these in my pack for field dressing and also for processing back at home. I can't cut through them with a new disposable blade. They go on skin tight and probably weigh less than an ounce. They also give you a little extra grip. I think I paid $10 for my pair 5-6 years ago after a trip to urgent care for stitches to my hand after a hunt. With promo code P5UFGIGQ you get two pairs for $6.35 with free Prime shipping. I highly recommend them. If you are like me and tend to get moving a little to quick with the knife at times, you will be glad you had them

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0791WHD47/ref=nosim/?tag=theblacom06-20

post-6408-0-41483200-1526866473_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I use a very similar glove for work and will give you warning. They are cut resistant, but not stab resistant. Do not rely on them solely, but they are a great adder to the kill kit.

• Like 2

Just ordered. Thanks! I used to have a pair...after cutting my finger real bad. Put left hand glove in my pack and gave the other to my partner. They got pretty mucked up on our last kill and was disposed of. Been wanting another set.

I use the same gloves now after having Shawn recommend them. I absolutely love them!!!

Just ordered 4 pair! Been meaning to get something like these for quite a while. Sliced up some jerky tonight and thought of them again. This was too good of a price to pass up.

Thanks for sharing!

I should also add that these are washable and reusable. They will soak up quite a bit of blood (animal blood), tissue, fat, in the material. So when I use them in the field, I keep them in my kill kit in a sandwich baggie, and put them back in the baggie when done. When I get home, I soak them in hot soapy water to get the heavy stuff out and then throw them in the washing machine.

Works great.

• Like 4

Where do you enter the promo code?

Add the item to your Amazon cart, then when you go to 'checkout' it gives you the opportunity to enter the promo code. It will adjust the price at that point.

S.

got 'em, thanks!