Sign in to follow this  
eastvalleyjerry

Transmission Shop Recommendations East Valley for 2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Have not had to take my truck to a shop in over three years so would love a recommendation on any places that you all have had good luck with.

Thanks,

Give Justin Norpel a call he has a shop off Rio Salado and McClintock, 480-232-7709. He did some work for me on my sons Colorado and is very reasonable. He does a lot of trucks and 4x4's too.

Randy's has built some pretty stout transmissions for Dodges for my buddies.

I believe my buddy Frankie still works there. He is good people.

Give Justin Norpel a call he has a shop off Rio Salado and McClintock, 480-232-7709. He did some work for me on my sons Colorado and is very reasonable. He does a lot of trucks and 4x4's too.

He does awesome work. I would highly recommend him.

How far east valley, I just had a swap done at Pete's Transmission. If you decide to go there PM me.

Randys transmission did mine a couple years ago good work and was done in a timely fashion.

• Like 1

Got it figured out for now, just the torque converter seal so when it starts up i just need to let it sit for a couple seconds. Spoke with Justin Norpel and he told me it was pretty common and he would love to take my money but said it should be fine for now. Thanks for all the recommendations i am sure i will need them soon enough. +1 for Justin.

• Like 2

+1 for Choice. Did my Ram 2500 on my second rebuild ... did much better than the guy who did my first.