Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Max Sheep Point Holders

trphyhntr, no disrespect but I have to disagree with you. I know the odds are not stacked in any of our favors when it comes to sheep tags but it definitely helps our odds a little by knowing to stay away from certain units that only get drawn with max points. I don't expect to draw with 28points but at least I feel a little better knowing what they had to say. If you get a chance listen to the podcast trphyhntr. :)

TJ

i cant believe that in 2018 theres still people putting in for 22 with minimal points.

What's more amazing is the hundreds of non residents who put in for a unit with 1 tag. They don't give a tag to a non resident in a unit with one tag.

TJ

• Like 4

I can't believe someone is spreading any and all secrets of upping your odds to draw a tag to people that are too lazy to do the research themselves. Just to get people to listen to his podcast. That's what's unbelievable.

• Like 5

I can't believe someone is spreading any and all secrets of upping your odds to draw a tag to people that are too lazy to do the research themselves. Just to get people to listen to his podcast. That's what's unbelievable.

Lazy I'm not. I've been doing my own research for over 40 years when it comes to sheep but I do see what you are saying bonecollector777.

TJ

all this bonus point stuff is confusing and complex. considering my age and hunting ability , maybe you should just not put in for a couple years studying it. or just not 46b.

• Like 1

Finally after 15 plus hours of resource I have figured it all out. I feel my chances might have improved somewhat but it's come down to the luck of the draw. I'm mentally exhausted from it all and a few empty beer cans later I'm calling it quits. Good luck everyone on the sheep draw. :)

TJ

• Like 2

Im 26 and have never put in for sheep. Sounds like I should continue.

Sheep hunting is waaay over rated. Long hours behind the glass, few animals, steep mountains, ugly scenery, taxidermist bills, lifetime memories. You probably wouldn't like it anyway.

• Like 1

Im 26 and have never put in for sheep. Sounds like I should continue.

Sheep hunting is waaay over rated. Long hours behind the glass, few animals, steep mountains, ugly scenery, taxidermist bills, lifetime memories. You probably wouldn't like it anyway.

Ive got a better chance of being rich and out bidding a dentist for a sheep tag than I do to actually draw one.

• Like 2

You cant draw if you dont apply. If you do draw, then its like winning the lottery. I was so excited when I saw the hit , I couldnt even dial my phone to call my hunting buddy at first, and then he said I was speaking gibberish and told me to call back when I calmed down. But, such excitement in life isnt everyone's thing.......

• Like 2

I would be more excited to draw a 22 December coues tag than a sheep tag. Guess Im alone on that.

• Like 3