Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Max Sheep Point Holders

They need to get rid of the bonus pass and square the points.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. I got almost 30 years invested in this.

Aaannnd you would still have an advantage.

• Like 2

I decided tonight to start putting in instead of just buying points. I figured i got a better chance of hitting the jackpot vs maxpoints. So whats the chances on unit 28? Put me and the wife in separate for it. I'd love to see her draw her ultimate dream animal!

I decided tonight to start putting in instead of just buying points. I figured i got a better chance of hitting the jackpot vs maxpoints. So whats the chances on unit 28? Put me and the wife in separate for it. I'd love to see her draw her ultimate dream animal!

If you don't have max I would say zero. I would bet max point holders will flood that unit this year for desert. I can look it up for you. How many points?

If you don't have max I would say zero. I would bet max point holders will flood that unit this year for desert. I can look it up for you. How many points?

Not even sure how many points. Like almost none. Gave up our emails for the kid's to have portals. Now that I tried to set up there own I gotta call game and fish to set mine and hers up. I knew it was like a chance in heck but I figured it was better than buying points.

You can still check your bonus points on their website without a portal account.

I tried and had no luck. Where?

I got drawn when I was 15

My daughter was 11
And you've already pulled both tags. I'm gonna get drawn this year
Can I go with you?
  • Like 1

You can still check your bonus points on their website without a portal account.

You call 602-942-3000, follow prompts for bonus points and get them that way also.

Brian

• Like 1

Only takes a few minutes to set one up.

Thanks Brian I totally forgot about the phone days. I swore I checked before with the portal but don't remember how I did it.

I tried setting the portals up but they freezed both mine and my wifes so i have to call in.