Sign in to follow this  
Azdesertrat

2005 Ford F-250 superduty 4x4 ext cab - $sold

Would much rather make a member here a good deal if someone is interested. In Tucson. Would consider up to 1k in firearm trade.

Thanks

https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-ford-f250-4x4-fx4-super/6599320733.html

This is a clean honest <100k mike truck and shows it. 2 previous owners (mother and son) had an error on the title Mileage when they bought it, and the problem has propagated to me. Title states 116001 miles. I never worried about the discrepancy because I planned to keep the truck for many years. Life changes and now Ive got a liability. Trying to be open and honest and Im willing to eat some cost to make up for the discrepancy and get someone a great truck. $sold. Come take a look!

Its about 10 from what Ive calculated . I havent tried the fuel Mileage setting on the sct but Ive heard it buys you a few more mpgs. Towing mpg is all dependent on weight and wind. Mileage never bothered me as it wasnt a daily driver.

This is a clean honest <100k mike truck and shows it. 2 previous owners (mother and son) had an error on the title Mileage when they bought it, and the problem has propagated to me. Title states 116001 miles. I never worried about the discrepancy because I planned to keep the truck for many years. Life changes and now Ive got a liability. Trying to be open and honest and Im willing to eat some cost to make up for the discrepancy and get someone a great truck. $9000. Come take a look!