Tron78

Hydrographics tank

LOL! I thought it said hydroponics. Thats cool.

looks good! Agreed we need a small logo.

Not sure if Nathan answered but he is doing a stock for my daughters rifle right now. I think he is starting to do Cerakote as well.

Anybody wants some dipping done up and running just about any pattern you want call 928-533-8356 or shoot me a message cerakote is still on hold waiting on my oven parts 

I just dipped my mountain bike suspension forks with a true timber western viper camo pattern.  It turned out all right cuz I wasn't looking for perfection to start with.  Next, I'll be doing the frame.  With the fork, I used my bathtub, but for the frame the tub wont cut it.  I have plans to use a childs swimming pool and see if that works.  As I said, I am not expecting a perfect dip.  Its obvious there are some tricks to learn to get good at it.

If I knew there was somebody here doing hydrodipping, I would have rather gone that rout, but now I am set on a finishing what I have started.  If It doesn't work out, I'll contact you. 

Sorry for bumping, but I found it very funny because I also thought it said hydroponics. And I am actually surprised that it was known in 2018, I found out about it last year from my friends. So, I decided to give it a try, I bought everything I need. It was difficult at the beginning, but I watched many tutorials on youtube which helped me a lot. I use grow lights because I am growing them indoors and they don't have enough light. If you didn't know light is a crucial element in the growth of plants. Uf, I think you noticed how elated I am about this topic.