Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyhcp

Unit 23 New mexico

It is worth E scouting. I am a good guy and just might give up some info. You never know not everyone on theses sites are pricks.Iv'e gotten help and don't mind giving it out. b,Not to My true honey hole but good enough..BOB!

It is worth E scouting. I am a good guy and just might give up some info. You never know not everyone on theses sites are pricks.Iv'e gotten help and don't mind giving it out. b,Not to My true honey hole but good enough..BOB!

I guess I am just a prick then, ask couestracker how much as I basically gave him gps coordinates and told him to go get them. He had a muley tag and I had a coues tag. He is a good guy as he asked if somebody went with him if it was all right with me. I told him it was fine but he found his own spot. I could do the same for elk in that unit on where they cross from unit 15 and 16 into AZ and come from AZ back. Why don't you ask The Mountain Project as they killed two of the bulls in there I had seen and I could tell you the canyon they were in. I choose not to since I am just a prick.

This is getting out of hand I am scouting been twice already I was just asking for a direction a little help not nobodys hot spot I am capable of finding deer and reading country its a new state and a new unit heck even a New deer species for me

Don't worry. Most of these guys are Good ones They just get sarcastic. Don't take em serious. My info is good during the day but not late nite. Call me if You want and I will tell You where to go. 602 422 0353........BOB!

Here is some information for you to avoid a spot if you want or go hunt it for what it is worth. It is all information that you can verify most if not all. Take the 209, Saddle Mountain Road between Luna and the turn off to Reserve. It is within a quarter mile of the overlook towards Luna. Once you top out, or look for Dave Lee Lake on Google. just NW of there is a wildlife guzzler, it is easy to see on Google Earth. Somebody last year cut all the trees that fell across the road so now anybody can drive to it. It is a rough road but I took my 2wd Chevy S-10 to it. Before there were only about 12 atv's a day down it during hunting season. Now who knows how many will be down there. Within a mile radius of that guzzler a pack of wild german shepherd X hybrids have moved in. The two adults have collars the five juveniles don't. HINT: Don't shoot them, the coyote excuse won't fly. Since that the animals going to that guzzler have dropped 90% so you might see 4 cow elk a month there or maybe 2 deer, even the bear doesn't visit as often as it use to.

You can hunt the state line road south coming off 180. You and about 20 others will be in there but that road is atv use only now. They changed it 3-4 years ago. Now you can drop into Frieborn Canyon if want. There use to be some big deer in that heck hole until the Kitty Kat moved in. I have found 9 deer kills and 3 elk kills in there in the last year. I could go on but I spend more than a couple of scouting trips in that unit so will leave some for you to learn. Tell me if you find the pentagrams with the burned doll heads by the cave and spring, seems like some weird crap goes on in the forest.

So I don't hunt that area anymore and you know my reasons why. Feel free to hunt there if you don't believe me.

After 12 noon till midnite.. Red Sparky I didn't call u a bad guy ol buddy........BOB!

Tweekers from Reserve area sounds to me have invaded the area. Too bad.....BOB!

• Like 1

Sorry I misinterpreted your post and then the next response right after I was accused of not reading the original post.

• Like 1

This forum has pms but its all good I will find my own spot in a unit that is gonna filled with road hunters